Come behind the scenes to meet the people and visit the places that make Marbella tick. This week Nicole takes us to the Tourism office to meet Miguel Luna and then to our traditional Central Market to see this exciting local but also fascinating touristic offer, great typical foods. a variety of restaurants including sushi and Champagne with Oysters, all very well air conditioned! Tune in for this plus all our regular spots!
* Miguel Luna – Tourism & Exhibition Centre Marbella
* Marbella’s Central Market:
– Ktando Vinos – Wine tasting, and sushi and other amazing delights
– Eco-Marbella – Vicente and Juan Carlos Berenguer share their plans for a new organic market at Eatin’ Banus.
– Mediodia – Champagne & Oysters, plus meet “the olive man” from Sevilla to Tesco!
– El Nene de Málaga – fishmongers and on-site sushi!
– Fiesta – Bar with typical tapas; also cook what you buy in the market for almost nothing! Very popular with the locals.
* Linea Directa keeping our 127 different nationalities safer on our roads – this week: fines for not using lights in tunnels…and check out the video below for a free taxi service to take you home from midnight to 7am, in a paid taxi if you’e not fit to drive if your insured with this company. Worth your while? Call 952 14 78 34 for more details.
* Legal Beagle – Patrick Grant, Lawyer : more important local laws: ignorance is not an excuse according to Spanish law! This week Patrick tackles the delicate subject of death.
* What’s On – the most emblematic events thanks to Roz James of Marbella Azul
– Objects of desire exhibition
– Antiques fair
– Charity run for Crece
– Feria del Sol
– Be Free Festival
– Dog fair and show
* Lily Van Tongeren exceeds even her own expectations changing her hand to interviewing, join her and Silvia Cox crowd-funding “Cat Café Marbella”.
Cat Café Marbella needs your support…
Thanks for joining us!
First airing: Friday 26.08.16 at 5.30pm (GMT+1). The show will be repeated on RTV Marbella all week at various times, including Saturday 27.08.16 at 10am and Sunday 28.08.16 at 6.30pm.
MarbellaNOW TV #88 is directed and produced by Nicole King, Production Assistant Noel Bohorquez, and thanks to RTV Marbella for Camera and Sound José Manuel Rubio & Editing Naomi Zarza.