Marbella NOW #115 first showing on Friday 3rd March at 6pm on TV on RTV Marbella and also via streaming world-wide www.rtvmarbellanow.com
This show is a “not to be missed” – we’re back at La Sala in Puerto Banus and here’s the line up:
- Federico Gonzalez, new CEO of La Sala Group chats about their plans for 2017/2018
- John Neal for Cape Reed, our CIT Marbella guest of the week is – “thatching” at its best!
- A slew of who’s who in the Currencies Direct 21st birthday party bash, held at Joe’s Bar in Puente Romano
Euro Weekly News also celebrates 21 years of success and winning a National Spanish Press prize! – remember there’s still time to enter the EWN survey and a chance to win a car!
Costa Women celebrate their annual International Women’s Day event on 10th March, Ali Meehan founder & President tells us all about what to expect!
Lily Van Tongeren volunteers for Triple A Animal rescue centre and introduces a puppy MAFU looking to be adopted and tells us of the up-coming charity event on Saturday 11th March at South Beach to help raise much needed funds to keep the 400 plus animals alive, healthy and happy!
- And Lily will be very happy that Rowan Litchfield, student at Laude San Pedro International School teaches us how to say “Don’t Shop, Adopt” as our sign language word of the week! (Last week we learnt how to spell “Marbella”).
- Zaina B answers your questions on the pros and cons of having a baby abroad in Baby Talk
- We take a look at how easy it is to roofie a drink with Joey Salads
- As a 127 nationality community we also look at our DNA and mixed heritage
- Top driving do’s and don’ts in our Linea Directa sponsored spot
- We also pay tribute to a young Marbelli, Pablo Raez who has increased bone marrow donations by over 1300∞ in Spain with his campaign to raise awareness since being diagnosed with Leukemia 2 years ago. Pablo passed away on Saturday 25th of February 2017 but his legacy lives on. R.I.P. Pablo
This week’s show is Presented, Directed & Produced by Nicole King, RTV Marbella camera and sound Jose Manuel Rubio, Editing Naomi Zarza and thank you to our amazing sponsors; we are #BetterTogether.
WATCH NOW ON-LINE